Short Term Rentals/ Home Inspection

Looking to rent your place in Austin out?

Let's do it right. The city of Austin requires an inspection by a TREC licensed professional inspector if you do not have a certificate of occupancy.

Harden Property Inspections has you covered

We can satisfy the requirements to have an inspection performed so that you can list your spot and be legal doing it!

Quick and Painless

We will respond quickly and get your inspection done using the form required by the city at a cost that is reasonable and gets you on the road to making some extra cash.

3rd party STR Inspection Checklist